Do you often buy or sell items on eBay? If so, did you know that you can help raise money for Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice in one of two ways;
- Adding a small donation during checkout to the Hospice
- Giving a percentage of any sale you make to the Hospice
Adding a charity to your eBay on the eBay app:
- Open your eBay app on your smart phone, make sure you are logged into your account.
- Go to ‘My eBay’ which is presented on the toolbar at the bottom of the page.
- Click on your username title at the top of the page.
- Click on ‘Benefits charity’ where you can support good causes on eBay.
- Type in Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice‘
- Once found, click on us and then click the favourite button at the bottom of the page.
You will now be able to add a small donation to the Hospice during your checkout or donate a percentage of your sale to us! Thank you!
To find out more about our eBay for charity and how you can support us using your account click here!
Do you have a PayPal account? Well, did you know that you add your ‘favourite charity’ to your account, meaning that you can make one off donations and it will also appear when you are at your checkout.
Adding a charity to your PayPal account:
- Open your PayPal app on your smart phone, making sure you are logged into your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage, you will see ‘Make an impact‘, please click here.
- Type in Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice in the ‘Find a charity’ search box.
- When we pop up, click on us and then click the ‘Set as favourite charity‘ option.
- You are now set up! With no extra hassle from now on… Thank You!