By playing the TLC Lottery or Your Hospice Lottery, you’ll be in with a chance of winning prizes, while supporting local people living with a terminal diagnosis and their families.
Sign up to the TLC Lottery, and you’ll have the chance of winning one of 53 guaranteed cash prizes each week, including a top prize of £1,000 which is increased twice yearly in our super draws to £2,500!
TLC Lottery is jointly owned by Birmingham Hospice, Acorns Children’s Hospice and Focus Birmingham with all proceeds shared equally between them, keeping fundraising local. Sign up using the link below and 45p will be donated directly to Birmingham Hospice every week from your £1 entry. The remainder of the £1 will be shared equally between TLC’s three owner charities after running costs.
More information about TLC Lottery
- Players must be 18 or over to play or claim a prize.
- Each entry costs just £1 per week, paid in advance by subscription only.
- Joining couldn’t be easier by simply setting up a direct debit at a cost of just £4.34 per month (monthly subscriptions of £4.34 includes 34p which accumulates and funds the 13th week, which occurs every three months).
- For each £1 entry you take, a unique lottery number is randomly allocated and details sent to you in the post. This number remains yours and will be entered into the draw every Friday for as long as you play the lottery.
- Always Gamble Responsibly
If you’re a lucky winner, your prize will be sent out automatically following Friday’s draw, so you don’t even need to claim. However, if you would like to check the winning numbers yourself, there are three simple ways to do so:
- Visit the TLC Website
- Look in Saturday’s Birmingham Mail
- Ask us to email the results to you
Full T&C’s and details on how your money is spent can be found at www.tlclottery.co.uk.
TLC Lotteries Limited, Drakes Court, Alcester Road, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6JR. Responsible Person: Lorraine Halling. £1 per entry. Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence. TLC Lottery is a joint venture between; Acorns Children’s Hospice, Birmingham Hospice and Focus Birmingham. All surpluses from our Lottery are distributed in equal shares to the joint venture charities. Full terms and conditions are available here: https://tlclottery.co.uk/terms
In 2020, £282,211 was distributed to charity which equates to 52% of the total lottery proceeds received.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
Your Hospice Lottery
Your Hospice Lottery is a fun and exciting way to support Birmingham Hospice while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes. Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 203 prizes that are up for grabs:
1 x £1000, 1 x £250, 1 x £25, 200 x £10, plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
More information about Your Hospice Lottery
- One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
- You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
- The prizes are: 1 x £1000, 1 x £250, 1 x £25 and 200 x £10.
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000.
- You will be sent a notification should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. You will have to sign up for a lottery account to withdraw your winning funds. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
- By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
- To pay over the phone, please call the Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390 to arrange your membership.
- You can pay by debit card sign up online or call our Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390.
- You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
- As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership. Having an online account means you now can:
- Manage your online ticket purchases.
- Find your play numbers.
- Update your personal details and marketing preferences.
- View previous transactions and tickets.
- Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
- Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account:
- Visit YHL ‘My Account’
- Enter your email.
- Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email which will enable you to reset your password.
Whether you’re a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you’re just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play.
The draw usually takes place every Friday – Please check the countdown on the website for specific cut-off time. If you purchase after this time, you will be entered into the following draw.
Click the button below to get your single tickets:
If you play Your Hospice Lottery in support of Birmingham Hospice, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Reward Card will be sent by email and, if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding. Click here to find out what you could save.
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be one of Your Hospice Lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the Your Hospice Lottery office to get involved on 0800 285 1390.
Your Hospice Lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
St Helena Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU. Your Hospice Lottery office: 4 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS.
Sign up to hear the latest news from Birmingham Hospice
Stay up to date with our events and information direct from the hospice by signing up to our email newsletter.