Our mission is simple. We believe in Hospice Care For All and removing obstacles to accessing the invaluable support provided by a hospice.
We want our relationship with you to work as a partnership where each party is equal, therefore we pledge to provide you with:
- Excellent account management from an experienced corporate fundraiser, who will work with you to figure out exactly how we can work effectively together
- Tailored volunteering opportunities for you and your staff, both at the Hospice or in the local community to encourage team building
- A Hospice representative at key events, presentations and staff days
- Bespoke sponsorship opportunities within our Hospice-led campaigns and events
- Opportunities to participate in large, third party events including the London Marathon, Great Birmingham Run and Great North Run
- Commercial gains, from brand impact and press mentions to connections to our network
By supporting the Hospice you can feel connected to the local communities where you live and work and know that you are helping us to be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for patients with life-limiting illness and their loved ones.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Abi from our corporate fundraising team:
T: 0121 752 8779
We look forward to hearing from you!