Cause related marketing is a mutually beneficial collaboration between our charity and your business! It helps to grow sales of your product or service, all whilst raising vital funds for our Hospice care.
Cause related marketing brings together a company and charity to increase sales and market an image, product or service. There are some great benefits of cause related marketing for businesses:
- Increased perception of the ‘value for money’ and growing a positive reputation for your brand
- PR opportunities
- Positive association with our respected and much-loved brand
- Drive customers into your stores or online
- Build trust and loyalty of your brand
- Strengthen your brand awareness, with a campaign that helps you stand out from the crowd
- Increase sales, by attracting new customers and retaining existing ones
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of over 500 individuals across Birmingham and Sandwell living with a life-limiting illness everyday.
Meet some of our partners:
- We’re delighted to partner with Applause IT who donate £50 for each placement that they make to our charity. These partnerships help us raise vital funds for our Hospice services, all whilst generating some great marketing benefits for the business!
- Aaron Tonks, The Property Guy kindly donates 25% of his agency fee for every property sold within a three mile radius of the Hospice.
Give with Savoo
You can even support our Hospice whilst you shop online! We’ve joined forces with the free online fundraising platform Savoo to raise vital funds for our Hospice care.
Here’s how you can help:
1) Use Savoo’s search engine and they’ll donate 1p to Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice for every search you make.
2) Shop online with Savoo’s voucher codes and deals to save money and raise funds for Save the Children at no extra cost to you.
To get started, visit the Savoo website, register for an account and select Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice as your chosen charity.
To discuss further, please contact our Partnerships Manager, Helen:
Helen Rawnsley- Partnerships Manager
T: 0121 752 8779