Take part in our very first Giftmas event, where you have 10 chances to win some incredible gifts just before Christmas.
£10, 10 days, 10 gifts 🎁
With incredible prizes up for grabs, including shopping and restaurant vouchers, family days out, cinema and escape room experiences, and so much more, you don’t want to miss out on Giftmas.
Taking part is simple:
- Donate £10 today to receive your unique bauble number (you can buy as many baubles as you like for more entries)
- Join us on Facebook each day at 3pm from Monday 4 December to Friday 15 December (excluding the weekend) to see if your bauble is drawn
- Find out if you are the lucky winner of the prize of the day!
One £10 donation will enter you into every subsequent Giftmas draw – so, don’t delay, donate £10 today to be in with a chance to win some spectacular gifts!
How your support helps:
All prizes have been donated by generous local businesses, so every penny raised will go towards supporting patients living with a terminal diagnosis this festive season.
There’s over £2,000 worth of prizes to be won 🤩
Monday 4 December: Indulge in a culinary feast with a £50 Chung Ying voucher, toast a bottle of wine with elegant glasses, and satisfy your sweet tooth with a delightful treat hamper. Worth over £110.
Tuesday 5 December: Embark on a wild adventure with West Midlands Safari Park vouchers, a treasure trove of toy sets (including fidget toys Barbies, and a telescope), and a delicious box of chocolates. Worth over £100.
Wednesday 6 December: Feel the adrenaline rush with paintballing vouchers and challenge your wits with Escape Live vouchers. Cap it off with a bottle of craft stout for a prize package worth over £200.
Thursday 7 December: Dive into a world of entertainment with Mockingbird cinema tickets, savour the finest gin liqueur, spice up your life with a spice rack, and enjoy a vegan cooking experience at home courtesy of Ba-HA. This incredible prize is worth over £100.
Friday 8 December: Experience sheer indulgence with afternoon tea at The Grand Hotel, complemented by a bottle of Gordon’s gin, a luxurious Yankee Candle and a cozy bathrobe set, worth over £110.
Monday 11 December: Enjoy a day on the greens with a 4-ball at Mosley Golf Club, savour the flavours of Gusto with a restaurant voucher, get a fresh look with a haircut from HeadStart Hairdressers, and pamper yourself with a beauty hamper and bottle of wine. Worth £180.
Tuesday 12 December: Capture memories with a photography experience from Venture Studios and proudly display them with stylish frames. Plus, enjoy £20 off a haircut at Duo Hairdressers Oldbury. This prize is worth a fabulous £590.
Wednesday 13 December: Get your heart racing with go-karting vouchers, a two-hour tattoo session at Vivid Ink Sutton Coldfield, and unwind with a bottle of whisky. Valued at £240.
Thursday 14 December: Get the kids Christmas presents sorted with a £50 Smyths Toy Superstore voucher, add a touch of elegance with a £25 Pandora voucher, and indulge in a gift and sweets hamper. Worth £105.
Friday 15 December: Master your golf swing with an Inner-City Golf voucher, elevate your style with a £300 House of Cavani voucher, and cheer for Birmingham City Football Club with matchday tickets. This fantastic prize package is worth £500.
Terms and conditions
- Giftmas is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees and volunteers of Birmingham Hospice (the Charity) who are directly involved with Giftmas, and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle.
- Giftmas will run for 10 days, where each day will showcase a new prize up for grabs.
- Baubles/entries cost £10 each. There will be no discount or offers provided in the sale of tickets.
- Entries after Giftmas has already started will not be discounted.
- Participation in Giftmas can be made by purchasing a bauble on Enthuse.
- No baubles can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 they will be exempt from Giftmas and will forfeit their prize and the entry money will be returned to them.
- Please keep the allocated number(s) as proof of purchase. These will be emailed to you.
- Payment can be made until the 1pm on the day of the final draw, which is 15 December 2023.
- Baubles will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Payment received after 1pm on 15 December will not be entered into the draw and payment will be treated as a donation to the Charity.
- The Charity accepts no responsibility for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Baubles will be drawn randomly and the draw will be witnessed by two people. Anyone who has entered the draw will not be permitted to draw the prize-winning baubles.
- The prizes are: £50 Chung Ying voucher, bottles of alcohol, sweet and food hampers, wellbeing hampers, West Midlands Safari Park tickets, toy sets, paintballing vouchers, Escape Live vouchers, cinema tickets, a spice rack, a cooking experience courtesy of BaHa, 4 ball at Moseley Golf Club, £30 Gusto voucher, hairdressing voucher, photography experience, frames, go-karting vouchers, tattoo session, shopping vouchers and football tickets.
- The result of the prize draw is final.
- Where the Charity is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months, the Charity may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with the Charity’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- All winners are required to share their email addresses and postal addresses for prizes to be sent to (unless being collected).
- The Charity is not responsible for any prizes after they have been posted.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer Giftmas as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible the Charity will notify entrants of the error.
- This raffle is Licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain under the 2005 Gambling Act. Registered charity number: 1156964. Licence holder: J Bolton, The Hospice Charity Partnership, 76 Grange Road, Erdington, B24 0DF
- Please gamble responsibly. For help and support regarding gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call 0808 8020 133.