Strategic partnerships are transformational. They transform our care and they transform your business. Together, we can create real, lasting change whilst unlocking shared value and impact.
We are committed to bringing about change across the whole system of healthcare, so that more people have a better experience at the end of life. Become a corporate partner and join us in making this mission a reality.
By becoming a corporate partner:
- You’ll be making a difference to the future of Hospice care in our city for years to come.
- We’ll provide you with great publicity, PR and marketing opportunities that can contribute to your positive brand image, reputation and increase sales.
- Supporting a great cause in the local community helps your business provide evidence of CSR activity that can support tender applications and contracts.
- We’ll provide you with exclusive networking opportunities and introduce you to our other corporate partners.
- You’ll know that you are making an incredible difference to a local organisation during these uncertain times, which can raise motivation and morale!
- You’ll know that your donations can help us invest more into our core services.
- We’ll offer you bereavement training courses for your HR teams and senior leaders, to open up conversations around how to best support carers, employees who have been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness and those who have been bereaved.
Partnering with us is so much more than just fundraising or volunteering. It is giving your colleagues the opportunity to ask questions, to give each other permission to talk about death and dying and create a culture of compassion within your organisation. We’ll help you get the conversation started.
Quite simply, supporting a local cause that is making a difference every day, whilst setting the standard for palliative care in the future, is an amazing thing to do!
We’re so grateful to Fitzgerald– who support our Treecycling campaign every year. By sponsoring the campaign, donating vans and getting the team involved in volunteering, they help us collect over 4,000 of the city’s Christmas trees!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Helen:
Helen Rawnsley- Partnerships Manager