Join Birmingham Hospice’s Above and Beyond Club and help realise our vision of a future where everyone with a terminal diagnosis will live and die with dignity and in comfort.
Above and Beyond Club
The Above and Beyond Club is a new and exclusive member’s club.
The club is for local business and industry professionals who are passionate about supporting Birmingham Hospice, enabling more people from all communities to access the care of their choice at the end of life.
ABC Members will play a key role in supporting and fundraising for Birmingham Hospice, as well as raising awareness of the care our hospice teams provide, whilst also connecting our Fundraising Team with likeminded businesses and individuals.
As part of your membership, you will be invited to regular networking and social events co-hosted by Birmingham Hospice and local businesses.
Members of the Above and Beyond Club will receive:
- A welcome pack
- ABC business cards
- ABC merchandise
- Access to some of our amazing events
- A variety of social events to meet other likeminded individuals
- Volunteering opportunities to achieve your company’s social responsibility goals
- Free Corporate Bereavement Training, for you and your team
- So much more!
The difference you will make…
Every member of the Above and Beyond Club will support Birmingham Hospice by raising awareness, campaigning and helping to generate vital funds for the charity:
- £1,712 could pay to run all of our services at the hospice for an hour
- £5,950 could pay for round-the-clock palliative care for a patient staying in one of our Inpatient Units
- £41,096 could cover the cost of running our services for a day.
Making every moment matter really is as easy as ABC
Join our Above and Beyond Club and enable more people from all communities to access the care of their choice at the end of life.