If your business doesn’t have a formal charity partnership in place we would love to work with you to create a one off workplace fundraiser for us.
We understand that some businesses aren’t able to commit to long term partnerships but we have a huge range of virtual and office friendly events and activities that could suit you perfectly and help to boost team energy and morale!
Whether you are into munching on delicious baked goods (who isn’t?!), love to put on some fancy dress for fun or want to get active in the office; we want to work alongside and collaborate with you to help your fundraising ideas come to life.
Here are some examples of some workplace fundraising ideas…
- Host a team or office dress down day and ask your colleagues to donate £2
- Challenge your team mates to an office sweepstake
- Hold a competition for the tastiest cakes and treats
- Get festive and support the Hospice with your Christmas Jumper Day
- Host a virtual coffee morning and reconnect the team by chatting over tea and cake
- Trade in your traditional branding colour scheme and turn your website, e-signature and online presence pink in support of the Hospice!
- Fancy doing something more physical? Why not challenge yourself to take on the London Marathon or arrange a Three Peaks trek!
Whether your team is large or small, or if you are an independent business owner we still want to be connecting with you and understanding more about your business.
The team will be there to support you throughout your fundraising, providing you with new and innovative ideas of how to engage with your colleagues and clients. We can supply branded materials and fundraising packs to support your fundraiser and even set-up a Just Giving page for you if needed!
If you want to get involved and fancy a chat, get in touch: