Treecycling is a volunteer-led campaign; it would not be possible without the support of a tree-mendous army of companies and individuals giving up their time each year.
Volunteer for Treecycling
Treecycling has raised over £600,000! 🎄
We would love to have you on the team for Treecycling 2024, making every moment matter for local people living with a terminal diagnosis, and their families.
How you can help
Last Christmas, over 200 amazing volunteers collected over 5,600 trees from all over Birmingham!
This year’s collection will be on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 January 2024, and we need as many volunteers as possible.
What we’d need from you:
- To be available from 8am to 3pm on either (or both) day
- To be able to drive a hired van, or accompany a driver and pick up trees from the roadside
- If you or your company have a van or flat-bed truck of our own that you could use, that would be fantastic!
What you’ll get in return:
- A full briefing, including routes which show where to collect and drop off trees
- Refreshments on the day
- Protective clothing and equipment to use on the day
- Your company logo featured on our social media (if applicable)
- A chance to meet others, have fun and make a difference to local hospice care!
Volunteer to deliver leaflets through letterboxes in your local area between mid-December and early January, and you’ll make a huge difference to how much we can raise.
Go outside, get some steps in and blow away the cobwebs after Christmas; complete the registration form and we’ll be in touch to get some leaflets to you.