Our work with individuals and families living with a life limiting illness relies upon the generous support of the public. Without these donations, our expert team of healthcare professionals would not be able to deliver the vital care and support needed in your local community.
- A gift of £1000 could help fund vital research into improving end of life care for future generations
- A gift of £6000 could help pay for someone to attend a therapeutic programme at our Day Hospice, learning how to live well with their illness
- A gift of £10,000 could help pay for a person to be cared for on our Inpatient Unit at the end of their life
We appreciate every donation, big or small, but by making a major gift you can make an enormous difference to the individuals, families, partners and carers from across Birmingham and Sandwell who need our services. These gifts not only allow us to fund new projects to reach more people, but they allow us to plan ahead, so no matter what challenges the future holds, we can deliver a future where the best experience of living is available to everyone leading up to and at the end of life.
When you make a major gift to Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice we will:-
- Make sure that your donation has the maximum impact
- Meet your individual needs as a philanthropist
- Thank you for your support in a way that works for you, your family and your friends.
If you would like to discuss this in more detail please contact Lucy Watkins, Income Generation Director on 0121 752 8765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.