Have you ever wanted to take on an International challenge for charity but don’t know where to start?
Fear no more, Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice are holding an information evening on Tuesday 17th June for those who would like to hear more about our Kilimanjaro Trek planned for February 2015.
Come along to find out about the Kilimanjaro experience and ask any burning questions you have before taking on the ultimate charity challenge. The following information will be covered:
- An overview of the Kilimanjaro challenge including a fundraising and trek case study
- Support you will receive from the challenge tour operator – Global Adventure Challenges
- Support you will receive from the Hospice
- Fundraising activity and promotion ideas
- How to book your challenge and next steps
The information evening is FREE to attend and will be hosted at the Hospice. This is an information event only and there is no obligation to sign up on the night. Each attendee will be given a pack of information to take away on the night.
The evening will start at 5.45pm with complimentary refreshments. Presentations will begin at 6.00pm.
We ask that all guests pre-register, therefore please send your name, email address and contact telephone number and book your place before Friday 13th June: