Role: Collection Box Agent
Reports to: Finance Processing and Supporter Experience Manager
Location: Various locations across Birmingham and Sandwell
Hours/Days: 1/2 day a week/fortnight
Requirement: A competent driver with a full UK driving license and use of a car
Making a Difference to others and yourself…
Birmingham Hospice’s Collection Box Agents are volunteers who enjoy meeting new people and businesses, and care about their local community! As a volunteer, you will play a vital part in building relationships with local shops, cafes, pubs and supermarkets. This role is key in generating vital funds for the hospice needs through the distributing and exchanging of collection boxes around Birmingham and Sandwell. This flexible role is a fantastic way to get out-and-about in your local community, add valuable skills to your CV and support more people to receive vital hospice care when they need it most.
- Play a vital role in supporting your hospice
- Identify new locations for static collection boxes.
- Support the collection team to collect and replace collection boxes in your designated area within Birmingham and Sandwell
- Return static collection boxes to the hospice to be counted
- Support in keeping our collection box data up to date