A lot can happen in 12 months, so let’s work together to make the next year truly special. Start making a difference today by nominating our Hospice as your workplace charity of the year.
A relationship is all about being connected. We’ll make sure that we connect you and your colleagues to our cause, so that you are inspired from day one.
- We will speak to your colleagues in person, or virtually, to educate and inspire them as to why Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice is a brilliant cause to be supporting.
- In our partnership kick-off meeting, we will work with you to create a bespoke fundraising calendar for your year with us. We’ll make sure we include activities that your teams will enjoy and engage with.
- You will be working with Helen or Abi, your designated account manager, who will be your key contact throughout the partnership, always ready with a coffee and lots of ideas!
- We will provide you with a great variety of volunteering opportunities to help boost team morale and get the team really stuck in!
- We want to shout about our amazing partnerships- so we will actively promote the partnership through local PR opportunities, on our social media channels and website.
- You can choose from a huge range of events- both hosted by the Hospice and third parties including the London Marathon and Great Birmingham Run. We also run a variety of virtual events that your team can take part in.
- We want to get involved in your events calendar too! We are happy to attend and speak at any of your key events, such as awards ceremonies, networking events, lunch and learns and webinars.
If sponsorship is something you are interested in, we do that too! Find out more here.
By supporting our Hospice, you can feel connected to your local community, knowing that you are helping us to be there 24/7 for our patients and their loved-ones.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Abi:
Abigail Coulson- Corporate Partnerships Coordinator
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet the team: