Reports To: Head of Family and Carer Support Team
Location: Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice
Hours: Afternoons/Evenings/School holidays
Making a Difference:
- Offer bereavement support to children in either 1:1 or in a group setting
- Offer this service in a safe and confidential manner
- Work in a creative, child centred way with children of all ages
- Help children to find ways of coping with their grief
Will the role suit me? YES, if you are…
- Someone with good listening and communication skills
- An enthusiastic, reliable and motivated individual who has 4 plus hours a week available to provide this much needed service
- If you are someone interested in working with children and you are keen to develop your skills in this area
What can Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice offer me as a volunteer?
- Membership of a friendly professional multi-disciplinary team
- Full training and on-going development within the volunteer role
- A chance to use your skills and experience to support others in need.
You can download the role description, person specification, enrolment form and equalities monitoring form, by clicking on the links below:
Please return completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please print and complete forms and send to the address below.
HR Team, Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice, 176 Raddlebarn Road, Selly Park, Birmingham, B29 7DA
Registered charity no 503456
The Hospice is committed to developing a dynamic and diverse workforce, representative of the communities it serves. We ask you, therefore, to complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form to help us in this aim