Location: Selly Oak, Bournville, Dorridge, Wychall, Highgate, Bartley Green, Sheldon, Kings Heath, Harborne, Cotteridge, West Heath, Quinton, Kings Norton, Weoley Castle, Yew Tree, Solihull & Northfield.
Hours: Morning & Afternoon shifts available
The Retail Volunteer Team Leader supports the shop management team to maximise shop income by taking a lead role in the day to day supervision of the shop. The Retail Team Leader assumes responsibility for the shop and team in the shop management absence.
Duties would include:
- Take responsibility for the shop in the absence of the shop management.
- Maximise shop income by following the Retail Handbook guidelines, ensuring accurate till operations, leading by example by actively promoting Gift Aid, providing an excellent customer and donor experience & working to maintain a high standard of shop presentation
- Ensure a safe environment for the shop team and customers.
- Ensure the volunteer team follow the Retail handbook guidelines.
- Support the training of new volunteers, in all areas of their role
- Be knowledgeable about the services the Hospice provides, fundraising activities and positively promote them.
For more information please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 752 8744.
Take your completed enrolment form to us by post to a shop and hand it to the Manager. Alternatively, you can post it to us at: HR Department, Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice, 176 Raddlebarn Road, Birmingham, B29 7DA, or email it to: email@example.com