Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Hospice Grounds and Gardens
Hours: Varied up to 4 hours at a time
Making a Difference – Our garden is enjoyed and used by patients and their visitors, the support from volunteer gardeners is essential to help ensure this area is safe, well looked after and provides a relaxing place to spend time and view from the building.
Will the role suit me? YES, if you …
- Have a love of gardening and being outdoors.
- Physically fit and capable of manual work that requires a range of movements.
- Have knowledge of basic gardening tools and techniques
- Are friendly, pleasant and approachable.
What can Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice offer me as a volunteer?
- Be part of a friendly team and make a difference.
- A chance to use your knowledge and skills to improve the surroundings for others.
If you want to know more about this volunteer role, please click on the links below, to download the role description and specification, enrolment form and equalities monitoring form.
Please return completed enrolment and Equalities monitoring forms to: email@example.com
Alternatively, please print them and post to:
Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice, 176 Raddlebarn Road, Selly Park, Birmingham, B29 7DA
Tel: 0121 752 8744
Registered charity no 503456
The Hospice is committed to developing a dynamic and diverse workforce, representative of the communities it serves. We ask you, therefore, to complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form to help us in this aim.