The catering ward trolley volunteer plays a key role in assisting in the Catering Department to deliver a high quality service to patients that encourages individual choice and decision making. The Cook in Charge and or the Catering Manager will be on hand to offer support and guidance where needed.
- Prepare for food service times by laying up patient trays
- Provide excellent customer service when serving patients, whilst being respectful of their needs
- Encouraging patient choice and independence
- Collection of used items from the Ward and Dining Room
- Assist with the cleaning of crockery and cutlery by using the dishwasher (optional and only if training received)
Previous experience of catering in a health care setting is desirable. Full training will be provided.
For more information please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 752 8744.
Send your completed enrolment form and equal opportunities monitoring form to us at HR Department, 176 Raddlebarn Road; Birmingham, B29 7DA or by email to email@example.com