The Butterfly Lounge Volunteer will enhance the image, reputation and income of Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice, by creating a positive first impression, providing excellent customer service and maximising sales of refreshments and.
Duties would include;
- Preparing the service area prior to opening
- Opening, closing and securing the Butterfly Lounge in accordance with local procedures
- Keeping the Butterfly Lounge environment clean and tidy for example wiping tables, tidying books and updating Hospice information
- Presenting and displaying food items in an appealing manner ready for sale
- Serve drinks and light refreshments to customers
- Familiarisation with product range and prices
- Displaying and rotating stock in the cabinet display
- Cash handling and operating the till
- Cashing up and cash security
Previous experience of providing customer service and cash handling skills, together with Basic Food Hygiene knowledge is desirable however full training will be provided.
For more information please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 752 8744.
Send your completed enrolment form and equal opportunities monitoring form to us in the post at: HR Department, 176 Raddlebarn Road, Birmingham, B29 7DA, or by email to email@example.com