Halloween virtual balloon race – Saturday 31st October at 9am
The Halloween virtual balloon race, run by Eco Racing, will be starting at Dracula’s Castle in Romania and your eco-friendly balloon will battle against real-life weather conditions. You will be able to follow your balloon’s progress on Google Maps and see how far it goes!
More than ever, we need your support to help our nurses to care for local people living with life-limiting illness. Balloons will be £3 to purchase and once you have purchased your balloon, you can name it, decorate it and determine how much helium and the rubber thickness to what you think will win the race!
The race will feature balloons from a number of charities and you could win:
1. £500 cash, 2. Apple iPad 3. Ten lucky winners of £10 book tokens.
We will also be providing our own prizes for the winners who have taken part on behalf of the Hospice and you could win;
1. £30 Love2Shop vouchers 2. £20 voucher kindly donated by and for the Lost & Found in Birmingham 3. £10 B&M voucher
How do I buy my balloon?
1. Click here to buy your balloon to support the Hospice
2. Click buy balloons – last chance to buy is 30 minutes before the race
3. Sign in or create an account
4. Pick how many balloons you would like to enter into the race
5. Design your balloon -choose wisely, as this will determine how your balloon flies!
6. Wait for the race to start and track your balloon’s progress, to see if you will be the winner!
We face a continuing challenge as we try to maintain our care at the Hospice, in the community and within people’s homes. Your support in the virtual balloon race will enable us to bring peace, comfort and dignity to so many local people in their final days – thank you.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. Eco-racing are running this fantastic virtual balloon race. For every £3, we will receive £2.35 to help support those who need our care most. Thank you.