Looking for a fun, easy and affordable way to support the Hospice every week?
Sign up to the T L C Lottery, and you’ll have the chance of winning one of 163 guaranteed cash prizes each week, including a top prize of £1,000 which is increased twice yearly in our super draws to £2,500!
T L C Lottery is jointly owned by Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice, Acorns Children’s Hospice and Focus Birmingham with all proceeds shared equally between them, keeping fundraising local.
Sign up using the link below and 45p will be donated directly to Birmingham St Mary’s every week from your £1 entry!*
How to play and claim your prize
- Players must be 18 or over to play or claim a prize.
- Each entry costs just £1 per week, paid in advance by subscription only.
- Joining couldn’t be easier by simply setting up a direct debit at a cost of just £4.34 per month (monthly subscriptions of £4.34 includes 34p which accumulates and funds the 13th week, which occurs every three months).
- For each £1 entry you take, a unique lottery number is randomly allocated and details sent to you in the post. This number remains yours and will be entered into the draw every Friday for as long as you play the lottery.
- Always Gamble Responsibly
If you’re a lucky winner, your prize will be sent out automatically following Friday’s draw, so you don’t even need to claim. However, if you would like to check the winning numbers yourself, there are three simple ways to do so:
- Visit the T L C Website
- Look in Saturday’s Birmingham Mail
- Ask us to email the results to you
*The remainder of the £1 will be shared equally between T L C’s three owner charities after running costs.
Full T&C’s and details on how your money is spent can be found at www.tlclottery.co.uk.
T L C Lotteries Limited, Drakes Court, Alcester Road, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6JR. Responsible Person: Lorraine Halling. £1 per entry. Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence. T L C Lottery is a joint venture between; Acorns Children’s Hospice, Birmingham St. Mary’s Hospice & Focus Birmingham. All surpluses from our Lottery are distributed in equal shares to the joint venture charities. Full terms and conditions are available https://tlclottery.co.uk/terms
In 2020 £282,211 was distributed to charity which equates to 52% of the total lottery proceeds received.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.