New for January 2021
Our Homelessness Support Service aims to empower third sector organisations and NHS teams to recognise the palliative, end of life care and bereavement support needs of people who are homelessness across Birmingham – and to develop the skills to support them.
From January 2021 our Homelessness Support Team is offering a free six month programme of learning, sharing and network support*. The programme will be delivered via regular Zoom sessions with taught elements, case study discussions and opportunities to share and grow to improve the support for people with advanced ill health. Topics covered will include:
- An overview of homelessness in advanced ill health
- Working with complexity in advanced ill health
- Substance misuse in advanced ill health
- Identifying clients of concern and advance care planning
- Care Act assessments/ safeguarding and capacity/self-neglect
- Bereavement support for clients and self.
*We will also offer tailored webinars as needed
Register your interest
If you are interested in joining the programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please download our Homelessness Support Service flyer.