Gaming is great fun, but it is also important to look after yourself too! Here are some safety tips for your Raise Your Game event:
- Take regular breaks – Don’t be afraid to stop gaming and take a break at least every 2 hours – your health is the most important thing during gaming!
- Stay hydrated – continuous gaming is thirsty work! Make sure you have a drink with you at all times and take a drink during your breaks too.
- Eat well – we don’t want your stomach rumbling throughout, so make sure you have snacks with you! Get family & friends involved too, so that you can take it in turns to cook and have meals prepared and ready to eat during your breaks.
- Get moving – keep that blood flowing during your gaming. Give your legs and toes a little wiggle during gaming and make sure you got for a little walk during your breaks.
- Sleep – before and after your hours of gaming, get some well-earned rest!