Here we have our leaflets that contain information regarding a number of different topics for both patients and their families as well as healthcare professionals.
For patients and families
- Anticipatory medicines
- Cancer that has spread to the bone
- External warning signs of metastatic spinal cord compression
- What is delirium? – A guide for patients and visitors
- Postural hypotension – a drop in the blood pressure that occurs when changing position from lying to sitting or sitting or bending or crouching to standing
- Pressure ulcer prevention