Important Update: All face to face education is currently suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic but we are delivering a variety of End of Life / Palliative care educational webinar topics including:
- Identifying a dying patient
- Medication and symptom management
- Advance Communication Planning (ACP & ReSpect)
We are also able to offer bespoke webinars.
Bookings from August 31st 2020 for all Face to Face programmes remain open and available to be booked via the website.
If you are interested in participating in a webinar or accessing education material please email email@example.com.
The Gold Standards Framework (GSF) is the most widely used end of life care quality improvement programme for frontline Care Home staff. The new GSF Care Homes Programme is designed to help you provide residents with systematic, proactive, person-centred care which is cost-effective and improves outcomes.
GSF empowers your staff to engage in more productive working relationships with GPs and other health and social care professionals as part of integrated joined-up working.
GSF provides you with a nationally recognised kitemark for quality and is recognised by:-
Skills for care as an Excellent Provider, Care England, National Care Forum, National Care Association and Registered Nursing Home Association and by the Care Quality Commission.
The programme runs over 6 months and is delivered at Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice.
Future Course Dates to be confirmed
Progressing to Accreditation and Quality Hallmark Award
Come and join the growing GSF community!
For more information please contact us at:
Tel: 01743 291 891
Tel: 0121 752 8741 or 0121 752 8742
Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice Educational Study Programme - T&Cs and further information
- For further information about our Study Days and dates of courses please telephone the Education Administrator on 0121 472 1191 ext 465.
Confirmation of Booking
- Your course reservation will only be confirmed by letter or e-mail after we have received your application form and confirmation of payment. Joining instructions will be sent out approximately two weeks in advance of the course date.
- If you are self-funding, our standard charge is £75.00 for a Full Day Study Session per person inclusive of VAT.
- Cheques should be made payable to St Mary’s Hospice (Trading) Limited and sent to the address overleaf. Please telephone for information regarding discounts for multiple bookings.
- If you wish to be invoiced please advise us on company letter headed paper. Reservations will only be accepted on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- 29 + days = 40% of the course fee
- 15-28 days = 50% of the course fee
- 1-14 days = 100% of the course fee
- No Show = 100% of the course fee