Learn more about Advance Care Planning and its challenges
Join us for a 3-hour specialist training course, discussing the importance of Advance Care Planning (ACP) and the Recommended Summary Plan for Emergency Care and Treatment (ReSPECT)
Topics covered on the day include:
- Legal Capacity and Advance Care Planning
- When Advance Care Planning should be discussed
- Who should initiate and lead this conversation
- How to initiate and conduct ACP discussions
- How to create an individualised plan for the future
Who should attend?
Doctors, nurses and other health care professionals involved in Advance Care Planning
Cost: £45 per person
Facilitated by: Palliative Care Specialists
Light refreshments included.
Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice Educational Study Programme - T&Cs and further information
- For further information about our Study Days and dates of courses please telephone the Education Administrator on 0121 472 1191 ext 465.
Confirmation of Booking
- Your course reservation will only be confirmed by letter or e-mail after we have received your application form and confirmation of payment. Joining instructions will be sent out approximately two weeks in advance of the course date.
- If you are self-funding, our standard charge is £75.00 for a Full Day Study Session per person inclusive of VAT.
- Cheques should be made payable to St Mary’s Hospice (Trading) Limited and sent to the address overleaf. Please telephone for information regarding discounts for multiple bookings.
- If you wish to be invoiced please advise us on company letter headed paper. Reservations will only be accepted on receipt of payment.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- 29 + days = 40% of the course fee
- 15-28 days = 50% of the course fee
- 1-14 days = 100% of the course fee
- No Show = 100% of the course fee