Although we are a local charity, it still costs us over £9 million every year for us to run all of our services. That’s £24,657.53 every day.
With the support of the Birmingham business community, we can ensure our vital care and support can continue for over 500 people living with life-limiting illnesses every day.
Here are some ideas of how you can make a real difference…
- Nominate us as your charity of the year– we’ll make it a year to remember!
- Host workplace fundraising events- in the office or virtually. How about a hosting a virtual coffee morning, taking on a Strava challenge with your team, holding an office sweepstake or jumping onto one of our fundraising events, like Go Pink! day
- Make a corporate donation towards the running of our services
- Could your team offer to help us out with some pro bono work? Whether that’s financial advice, legal documentation or education and training, we are always looking to learn from Birmingham amazing business community!
- Shout about Hospice care! Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitterand Instagram to help spread the word about our vital work.
- Introduce us to your network! Whatever the size of your business, you can still help grow our connections with the local business community by introducing us to any contacts who you think could support.
- Take part in one of our fundraising events or campaigns. Whether you’re into running, cycling or are an adrenalin junkie, we’ve got so many to choose from!
- Nominate us as the chosen charity for your awards ceremony and provide us with a platform to showcase the work of the Hospice to key audiences.
- Become a Business Ambassador and proudly represent the Hospice in the local business community
To find out more, or if you have any of your own ideas, contact Abi at:
Abigail Coulson- Corporate Partnerships Coordinator