A big thank you to everyone who entered the Picture Pawfect Pet Competition!
The competition was fierce but our judges have managed to whittle down the photos to the top finalists in each category!
To cast your vote head on over to our Facebook Page – post your reaction that is indicated for each picture in the top corner, to cast your vote on who you think the winner should be! Votes will only count that are reacted to on the Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice post. Voting will be open until 9am on Monday 9th November, where the winners will then be announced!
Take a look at the finalists below;
What are the prizes?
1st place winners from each category will receive a certificate, rosette and pet goody bag!
If you come 2nd or 3rd in each category you will receive a certificate & rosette that you can proudly display!
How have I made a difference to hospice care?
As restrictions continue to be tightened due to the Covid-19 pandemic, your support is needed now more than ever! Our fundraising campaigns/events continue to be cancelled or impacted to comply with government rules, however hospice care cannot be restricted and we need to continue to raise the £9 million needed a year to run our hospice services.
With over 64% of our funding coming from voluntary funds, you really do make a difference to individuals living with life-limiting illness across Birmingham and Sandwell. By taking part in the Picture Pawfect Pet Competition you can help people to continue to receive free care and support from our amazing doctors and nurses in the Hospice, in the community and within people’s homes – thank you.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age and live in the UK
– Photographs must have been taken by you and be of your pet/pets
– You can enter one photograph per photo category
– The best friends category can include pets with other pets, or pets with their human!
– It is the responsibility of the photo entrant to ensure that consent has been given for anyone recognisable in the photographs under the age of 18
– By entering the competition you are giving consent that the images can be used by Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice in digital and print media
– The closing date for entries is Saturday 31st October at midnight
– Photographs must be sent to email@example.com to be entered after payment has been made
– We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside of our control
– By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions