Did you know that when you shop online, you could potentially help raise vital funds for Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice?
The popular online retailer Amazon has formed a foundation where customers can help raise money for their chosen charity by using Amazon Smile.
There is no extra cost to you or the Hospice. Amazon Smile offers all of the same items, prices, and benefits of its sister website, Amazon.com, however, Amazon Smile will contribute a percentage of all eligible priced items to your chosen charity.
How it works for you:
- First, you need to visit smile.amazon.com
- If you already have an Amazon account, , you will be asked to sign in. If you don’t have an account, you will need to set one up. It doesn’t cost anything to set up an Amazon account.
- Once signed into smile.amazon.com, you will be prompted to pick a charity, here you will need to type in Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice and we will appear.
- You must remember to go to smile.amazon.com each time you shop for this to work. So, consider bookmarking the site on your computer or mobile phone.
Adding the Hospice to your account on the Amazon app:
- Firstly, you will need to have joined Amazon Smile by signing up for a free account on smile.amazon.com by following the instructions above.
- Now open the Amazon App on your iPhone or Android phone and follow the video below…
- When our charity is added, each Amazon purchase you make via the app, Amazon will donate a percentage of this to Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice – Thank you!!!
Smilematic is a free Chrome extension that will automatically turn your everyday Amazon purchases into AmazonSmile donations. Just incase you forget to visit smile.amazon.com when shopping on Amazon, Smilematic will automatically take you to Amazon Smile! How great is that?
- Go to https://couponfollow.com/smilematic and click on ‘Add to Chrome – It’s Free!‘
- Click ‘Add to Chrome‘ – don’t worry this is completely safe for your PC and it is free!
- A box will appear, please click ‘Add extension‘
- Once installed it will say ‘Set Charity and Continue‘ or alternatively, you can sign in to your Amazon Smile account there.
- When using Amazon on your laptop or computer, you must go to smile.amazon.com rather than amazon.co.uk to purchase your wanted items or Amazon will not make a donation to the Hospice.
- If you have downloaded the Smilematic extension this will do it for you so need to worry!
- Donations are only made to the Hospice if your phone/tablet app is linked to Amazon Smile or if you visit smile.amazon.com on your laptop or computer.
Thank You So Much!
Follow the link below to automatically connect your Amazon account to Birmingham St Mary’s Hospice! You will still need to visit smile.amazon.com when you shop!